1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

AOR mB12 15mg

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Branston, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    I only mentioned methylfolate because I was curious how much a person was taking in relation to their B12 dose, but this thread is about AOR's mb12. 5-MTHF is just another word for methylfolate. Any brand should be fine however I would recommend starting at a low dose of methylfolate. Some people can tolerate higher doses, but many find 200 mcg sufficient and for a few people even 200 mcg is too much to start out with.

2. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi Xjhuez,

There are quite a few brands now that have Metafolin by brand name which refers to the folate, not the pill or capsule inacitve ingrediants. What Merck does require is that all meet the same absorbed potency requirements. Then there are a few others getting in the act with unknown versions of l-methylfolate that are not required by a company like Merck to meert standards. I don't know about the others. Right now I'm still perfecting what I am doing with Solgar Metafolin. Once I can get that consistant I'll compare some other brands. One of the reason I choose Solgar is that I can afford it., barely.

See more popular forum discussions.