Hello everyone . I am doing an elimination diet, and have found many foods I react to. One I do not react to (in the typical-to-me way of increased inflammation and maybe fatigue) is milk. However, in quantities over a spoonful, it makes me very nauseous about an hour after ingestion. If I take it daily, the nausea disappears, and if I stop it comes back. I am thinking that with daily increasing dosage I might be able to incorporate it as a normal part of my diet, which would be great because my diet is now severely limited, and I cannot make much progress with it due to an injury. I'm thinking that the nausea is due to insufficient gut bacteria of some type, and that it goes away because they multiply. Does this all make sense? Or is there something I am not understanding, something that I should be watching out for? Y'all know a lot more than I do about gut stuff, and I'd appreciate any insights .