1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone who has had a SPECT scan

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by Aerose91, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

I got encephalitis which is what triggered the M.E. However, I don't have an explanation as to why this disease is effecting my brain so much more severely than my body. Just lucky I guess.

I have heard a lot about Ginko lately and I think that is going.to be the next thing I try, I am also about to embark on the PK Protocol in hopes that I will see some improvement.

What is your status?
  2. Healthyartist

Healthyartist

Ooooooh me @Aerose91???? Currently housebound... Room bound really. Was bedridden and paralyzed for a year. Some things have improved. I can paint again. Just painted my profile icon, but my energy is close to obsolete. I don't feel like my situation is a typical CFS picture. I didn't start being sick with a virus or flu.... I feel like my endocrine system and HPA axis dysfunction are major players for me. And somehow I managed to herniate two disks in my neck while sick, one of which is pressing on my spinal cord severely. Lots of crazy extra symptoms from that.
  3. golden

golden Senior Member

Clear Light
    i cant get a proper look at ur painting @Healthyartist but that looks swell. really wish i could do that :)
    Healthyartist likes this.
  4. Healthyartist

Healthyartist

Thanks @golden! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    golden likes this.
  5. Healthyartist

Healthyartist

@Aerose91 I just read that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can greatly improve brain SPECT scan results! Another somethin for your consideration....
  6. Healthyartist

Healthyartist

See more popular forum discussions.