Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone used Lipo-Spheric Vitamin C or liposomal vit c?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by fmgirl, Aug 18, 2016.

1. fmgirl

fmgirl

I'm new to this forum and having severe pain and fatigue from years of Fibro. Has anyone ever tried LivOnLabs Lypo Spheric Vit C or any type of 'liposome Vit C or even IV vitamin C?
    I found this site doing a search for Fibro and liposome Vit C or IV vitamin C, but the latest posts about it were from 2010. I was hoping someone had a more recent experience. If so, of if you have any information, can you share? Thank you.

2. undiagnosed

undiagnosed Senior Member

United States
    I've used the LivOnLabs Lypo-Spheric Vitamin C. I never used it on a regular basis, but there were a few times over this last winter where I felt I was starting to come down with something that I would take it. It may have just been the placebo effect, but it seemed to help in those cases. I don't have Fibromyalgia so can't speak for that.

3. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Quite a few of us have used it. Here is a 2 page thread on it.

4. Thinktank

Thinktank Senior Member

Europe + Asia
    I've used the one from liveon labs but do not tolerate it any longer. I believe high dose vitamin C increases epinephrine and that makes me feel really edgy/wired.

5. Mary

Mary Senior Member

Southern California
  6. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    I use footbaths for administering Vit C and other powdered things. Warm water, soaking 10 minutes or so.

7. JohnSilver

JohnSilver CFS Fighter

Chicago, USA
    Yes, I have made liposomal C using this video:
    My personal experience / feeling is that from what I have seen lipo C is a fantastic detoxifier and will combat a range of problems to help my fatigue.. however at the same time I am trying to pay attention to what is active source of toxicity which is suppressing my adrenals and thyroid. From what I know our bodies are constantly removing toxins.. so likely my fatigue today is not due to the immunotherapy allergy shots I had 2 years ago since I think those toxins would have been cleared out by now; I am now of the opinion that my ongoing CFS is due to active toxic sources such as an old nickel/gold filling and a root canal.. time to get these two removed.. hope this works .. till then I am brushing like a mad man with H2O2 x 3 times a day which seems to be helping my energy levels as I try to make the best of my days..

See more popular forum discussions.