1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
AVIVA Semi-Finals: National ME/FM Action Network is competing for $100,000
The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing for $100,000 for biomedical research of ME and FM in the Aviva Community Fund contest. With thanks to all who helped, they made it through the first round of voting into the Semi-Finals.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone use NTFactor?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by roxie60, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Cheesus

Cheesus Senior Member

Yes, very interesting indeed! I had to back off the NT Factor as a week in I woke up with a black fog hanging over me that was somewhere between depression and heavy limbs. I stopped taking it and I was fine the next day. I aim to recommence once I have seen my functional MD.

Hip likes this.
  2. Vegas

Vegas Senior Member

Virginia
    I don't have time to write in detail, but I wanted to suggest that I believe one of the principal benefits of some forms of RS is providing accessible phosphate that will be incorporated by Bifidobacterial strains to synthesize phospholipids. I'm all about making bacteria work for me.

3. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I have not proof but wonder if there is a relationship between my brain fog reaction and P5P. Just received the Propax Gold with ntfactor. It has P5P so I am concerned. Also the container us huge so I am worried the oills must be huge. I gave triuble swallow ing large pills. There is only 60 packages byt the container is nearly a foot tall. I ttoughf I was gettinv a piwdef to add to my green drink not more pills. Not sure I want to open.

Anyone use Propax gold? Can you tell me if if is just pills in a package ir a powder.

See more popular forum discussions.