1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Science to Patients: Talking ME, Exercise and the Mitochondria - with Dr Charles Shepherd
The latest video release from the Dutch group ME/cvs Vereniging, with Dr Charles Shepherd from the UK ME Association, and announcing a live chat session to be held Thursday, April 10, 2014...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

anyone use Google Health?

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by sensing progress, Jun 16, 2010.

1. sensing progress

sensing progress Senior Member

Tucson, AZ
    Not sure what category to post this under but this seemed like it may be best.

Anyway, we PWCs often have a lot of different doctors and test results, so keeping everyone informed can be challenging. Google Health is a newish service (free!) that seems like it would be useful. Has anyone tried it or actively using it?

http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/health/tour/
  2. JT1024

JT1024 Senior Member

Massachusetts
    I have not used it but I'm aware of it. Before you go entering information into this, you might want to check out privacy issues and whether Google is going to continue to support it. Recently, I think I read somewhere that Google wasn't going to continue supporting it Google Health but it is probably just a rumour created by a competitor.

I'm aware of several hospitals in my area using PHR's (Personal Health Records). I'm not at home so I don't have all the information I usually have at hand.

Microsoft has the Health Vault. I think I even posted some of this stuff quite awhile back. I had found a very simple one that was being used by parents of sick children that could have been useful as well.

Here is the link to Microsoft Health Vault personal edition: http://www.healthvault.com/personal/

If I find more info once I get home, I'll edit this post.

~ JT
  3. worshiper

worshiper Guest

Yes of course.The one of the most useful api of google.That is a personal health information centralization service by google.Google Health has teamed with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to offer a free online filing for patients.

See more popular forum discussions.