Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone try Deferiprone?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Charles555nc, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

Ive been looking into chelators as anti infectives and Deferiprone really interests me. It takes iron out of your cells and out of your body, so it actually some killing effects on intracellular and extracelluar parasites, bacteria, and even viruses. Its being studied for increased nerve healing (stealing iron from scar tissue around injured nerves) and is even being studied for an anti HIV effect.

I would love to try this, but have no idea how to get a hold of it. It seems mostly used with people who have a genetic condition that causes their bodies fill up with excess iron, and it constantly has to be removed.

Any suggestions on how I can try this?

Has anyone here tried it?

-Charles

2. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    I found it at alldaychemist for cheap but its out of stock. I'd look around at online pharmacies for it.

There's w thread in community for members only about online pharmas.

Never heard of it.

Charles555nc likes this.
  3. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

Does all day chemist require a prescription or research license? Ive been looking at alot of online pharmacies and had no luck so far. Help me do this :D lol.

-Charles

See more popular forum discussions.