1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

anyone tried Kavinace for sleep?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Rrrr, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

anyone tried Kavinace for sleep?
    -rrrr

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    what is in it, is it herbal type supplement or medication???
    Im interested in anything for sleep.

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Rrrr

Rrrr Senior Member

4. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I've taken Kavinace in the past, but for the life of me can't remember if it was helpful or not. I was taking a whole bunch of things for sleep at the time.

If you're doing supplements, a cocktail hitting various neurotransmitters will likely be necessary.

If you learn self-muscle testing, you can test for tolerance without even opening the bottle. There are several videos on Youtube that show how to do it. This has become the most used tool in my toolkit.

5. garcia

garcia Aristocrat Extraordinaire

London, UK
    Kavince looks expensive. A cheaper option is this one from iherb:
    http://www.iherb.com/MRM-Relax-All-with-Phenibut-60-Capsules/4842?at=0

It has worked for me in the past. But since I've started taking klonopin, phenibut doesn't seem as strong to me (which kinda makes sense).

So if you are not taking anything, phenibut will probably help. But if you are already taking strong drugs, it may not add much.

hope that helps,
    garcia.

6. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I have no problem with sleeping now because I have addressed all hormones and nuerotransmitters. I was using Travacor and that was excellent, it has 5HTP. I now just take 5HTP..

I do take Adrecor every day, same company. LOVE the products there! I am guided by doctors so I have not tried things on my own. It is hard to say if it will help you. It depends on the reason you have sleep problems. I had to get my hormones all balanced first with the Dzugan Method, then addressed other things.

7. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Seems like it probably did not help you, otherwise you would probably remember?

GG

See more popular forum discussions.