• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone tried Kavinace for sleep?

caledonia

I've taken Kavinace in the past, but for the life of me can't remember if it was helpful or not. I was taking a whole bunch of things for sleep at the time.

If you're doing supplements, a cocktail hitting various neurotransmitters will likely be necessary.

If you learn self-muscle testing, you can test for tolerance without even opening the bottle. There are several videos on Youtube that show how to do it. This has become the most used tool in my toolkit.

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
it is a supplement
https://www.neurorelief.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=121&Itemid=47

i hate to buy a whole bottle and try one pill only to find out i can't tolerate it. that is how it goes with me nowadays.

Kavince looks expensive. A cheaper option is this one from iherb:
http://www.iherb.com/MRM-Relax-All-with-Phenibut-60-Capsules/4842?at=0

It has worked for me in the past. But since I've started taking klonopin, phenibut doesn't seem as strong to me (which kinda makes sense).

So if you are not taking anything, phenibut will probably help. But if you are already taking strong drugs, it may not add much.

hope that helps,
garcia.

Sallysblooms

P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!
I have no problem with sleeping now because I have addressed all hormones and nuerotransmitters. I was using Travacor and that was excellent, it has 5HTP. I now just take 5HTP..

I do take Adrecor every day, same company. LOVE the products there! I am guided by doctors so I have not tried things on my own. It is hard to say if it will help you. It depends on the reason you have sleep problems. I had to get my hormones all balanced first with the Dzugan Method, then addressed other things.

*GG*

I've taken Kavinace in the past, but for the life of me can't remember if it was helpful or not. I was taking a whole bunch of things for sleep at the time.

Seems like it probably did not help you, otherwise you would probably remember?

GG