1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hyperparathyroidism: An Often Overlooked Differential Diagnosis to ME/CFS
Andrew Gladman puts hyperparathyroidism under the microscope, exploring what the disease is, how it can mimic ME/CFS in presentation and how it is treated.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone taken 4ME ?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by cigana, Jul 22, 2012.

1. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi,

Has anyone tried 4ME, it's injectable amino acids availablefrom The Netherlands?

Thanks
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I believe it is the European version of Nexavir and yes, quite a few here are taking it. It has less phenol than the US version.

Sushi
    cigana likes this.
  3. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    You learn something every day. Thanks Sushi ;)
  4. Daniel M

Daniel M

Manchester, UK
    HI,
    Yes ive been taking it every day for 5 months now. no major improvements yet unfortunately, but im going to keep going with it.
    Dan
  5. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    I have been on it 10 days now and feel no different...except I now have dreams every night (makes me realise I haven't had them since being ill)...
  6. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    It is really a "long term" treatment and most don't see symptom improvement for a long time--and even then, a lot of the "work" it does is only visible on lab reports. I find it really does help with some of the underlying problems but is not a quick "bang for the buck" on symptoms.

Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.