• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone skillful people can help with my immune test results greeting from toronto

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I think it could be worth doing another lymphocyte subset test in a few months. Also get cd8 and cd56 tested . Cd8 is commonly high in herpes virus infections generally with high total lymphocytes and good if you could marry it up with high viral titres , as mentioned also some inflammatory tests as well like crp etc?

Cd56 and cd3 are your nk cells. Your current cd3 being high may indicate your fighting some infection??

If you could get an nk function test, this could help with confirming a cfs diagnosis as its a common abnormality in cfsme, even though its not apart of the diagnosis criteria ?

darroo

Yes he didnt want to though. I said i want to check my Immunoglobulin levels. while at the immunologist he checked a bunch of stuff.