Looking Ahead to Change: Little by Little
I don't make New Year's Resolutions. I don't think I ever really did, but the last decade or two would have been enough to stifle that impulse. I've just been too aware that I don't have that much control over what happens in my life.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone seen Vinod Patel Nuneaton West Midlands

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by ME25, May 20, 2016.

1. ME25

ME25

I would love to hear anyone's experiences about seeing Vinod Patel at George Elliot Hospital Nuneaton for their ME. I am due to see him for Consultation and wondering if I've made right decision and if I'll even manage to keep appointments (I'm v.poorly).

2. Snowdrop

Snowdrop Rebel without a biscuit

I found this info from a link in an old PR thread: http://www.mepositive.talktalk.net/interview.htm

I don't know how helpful that will be I'm sure it would be best if someone here has direct experience.
    One of the Q's is what disciplines are represented--it doesn't look promising.

Good luck to you in pursuing treatment.

If you like there is a forum for introducing yourself: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?forums/introduce-yourself.35/
    which you may have already noticed. Lots of stuff here to ponder.

3. ME25

ME25

Thank you for your reply and your thoughtfulness in finding that link. I am not very good with the computer or famliar with forums and not sure if I'm posting a reply to you correctly or not! I'll get the hang of it soon. I'll go & have a look at the introduce yourself forum now. Kindest regards to you Snowdrop

sarah darwins and Snowdrop like this.
  4. charles shepherd

charles shepherd Senior Member

sarah darwins likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.