• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone seen this article? Master Enzyme Switch Deactivated In Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyal

Undisclosed

there's no advertising/marketing. the links are to actual studies. this article, which was kindly shared with us, was very helpful to me.

Actually this is a very good example of the advertising/marketing disguised as a proper scientific article.

Where is the article published -- on a website called 'Wellness Resources'. Who produces all the supplements being linked to in the article -- 'Wellness Resources'.

If the point of the article was not to advertise and make money, the supplements mentioned would just be the names of the supplements and not associated with any particular company.

We get a lot of people trying to sign up to Phoenix Rising to advertise in this manner -- they put a link to their 'article' in their home page or attempt to drop a link in their first post -- when you go to the article the huge flag is -- supplement company putting out articles that are often quackery to sell their own supplements.

Wow. Thank you. The info seems to be accurate though. I'm researching microglia-inhibiting herbs that were suggested by Jarred Younger in his presentation about lactate in the brain.