The power and pitfalls of omics part 2: epigenomics, transcriptomics and ME/CFS
Simon McGrath concludes his blog about the remarkable Prof George Davey Smith's smart ideas for understanding diseases, which may soon be applied to ME/CFS.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone Planning to Try Thync?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Christopher, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Christopher

Christopher Senior Member

Pennsylvania
  2. JamBob

JamBob Senior Member

I'm really interested in all of these wearable devices but as a southpaw, I read that they may not be workable as they are usually designed for a right-handed person's brain.

3. panckage

panckage Senior Member

Vancouver, BC
    Electric shock therapy for your brain? Yeah I think I'll pass...

4. whodathunkit

whodathunkit Senior Member

This sounds pretty cool. I may give it a try in the near, although my mood has stabilized to the point where it's probably not necessary. But it might be helpful for occasional insomnia or "emergency" interventions. Thanks for the heads up, @Christopher!

@JamBob...I would think simply reversing the placement of the pads from right to left would work. Might be worth emailing the company to find out.

BTW, even the sticky pads don't have to cost that much...there is stuff you can put on them to make them conductive for quite a long time, squeeze the life out of them. I have a couple skincare/anti-aging gadgets that require the sticky strips so I know the stuff works. Can't remember the name of it right now but if anyone's interested I can post it after I get back home.

catly likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.