A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone ordered from holisticheal.com?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by boo85, Oct 5, 2014.

1. boo85

boo85 Senior Member

I've found a place online Holistic Heal, which seems to be run by Dr Amy Yasko, so I guess that's a good sign.

Has anyone ordered from this site before?

I've been able to find hydroxocobalamin lozenges there.

I also want to order L-methylfolate from that site, so that I can order them and start them both at the same time, but no matter how much searching or looking around on that site I do, I can't seem to find it there. Could someone please do me a favour and let me know if they do sell it? :redface:

2. marley2155

marley2155

I've ordered from there before. Her l-methylfolate is called MethylMate B. It is located under Basic Methylation Cycle Support. Be aware that it includes additional ingredients, such as glutathione. I don't believe she sells l-methylfolate on its own.

3. Adlyfrost

Adlyfrost Senior Member

NJ
    I just ordered her ALL IN ONE and to my surprise there was no B1! I can't imagine not putting B1 in a multivitamin... anyone can speculate why?

4. Sushi

Sushi Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    It has ~Benfotiamine which is B1.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benfotiamine

Sushi

5. Adlyfrost

Adlyfrost Senior Member

NJ
    There it is at the bottom- thanks!!! Must be small amount because quanitity not listed.

6. Sherpa

Sherpa Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie

USA
    Yes, ordered All in One from the site. It was shipped and delivered promptly.

7. marley2155

marley2155

fyi, All in One has a small amount of folic acid. I know that's an issue for some.

8. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I've just ordered some of the all in one as well. I desperately need to take a multi vit/mineral but can't tolerate any. Just spent a fortune on Pure 950 which wires me totally, Its not wasted though my hubby taking it. Thorne - the same tried 2 different ones!!
    I'm hoping I can tolerate this one as the doses are very low and even lower if you start with just 1 capsule.

9. marley2155

marley2155

Low and slow seems to be one of Yasko's guiding principles. Most of her supplements are dosed in small qtys. I hope you find this one to work for you!

10. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    Someone kindly sent me a few All in One's to try out and I have found that I can only take a finger dip every other day so far.

Adlyfrost likes this.
  11. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @brenda
    finger dip is better than none:)
    yes I was going to ask if anyone had a couple I could try but in the end just sent for them, fingers crossed, not dipped, I can tolerate them.

12. brenda

brenda Senior Member

UK
    I am sure that you will tolerate them if you start low like me. Maybe we can share import costs in the future.

maryb likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.