• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

anyone know of transdermal or sublingual minerals

Aerose91

I know Dr Myhill recommends this to bypass the GI tract and I'm totally on board but I can't find them anywhere. Any pill I find that I could use in a cream is full of fillers and stuff I'm uncomfortable with bypassing my liver.

Anyone use these?

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Aerose91
I use the transdermal minerals spray but am looking for an alternative. You have to use a lot it doesn't sink in so well - on me - but not so bad in the winter when I wear darker clothes, the red stuff covers them, but now I want to wear white its not a goes really, also you shouldn't go out in the sun with them on your skin so I'd need to cover up all summer. Always something to search for, please let me know if you find anything.