1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

anyone know of transdermal or sublingual minerals

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Aerose91, May 31, 2014.

1. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

I know Dr Myhill recommends this to bypass the GI tract and I'm totally on board but I can't find them anywhere. Any pill I find that I could use in a cream is full of fillers and stuff I'm uncomfortable with bypassing my liver.

Anyone use these?

2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    @Aerose91
    I use the transdermal minerals spray but am looking for an alternative. You have to use a lot it doesn't sink in so well - on me - but not so bad in the winter when I wear darker clothes, the red stuff covers them, but now I want to wear white its not a goes really, also you shouldn't go out in the sun with them on your skin so I'd need to cover up all summer. Always something to search for, please let me know if you find anything.

3. Aerose91

Aerose91 Senior Member

@maryb

Do you get them through Dr myhill? I don't even see a way to order.

See more popular forum discussions.