1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone know about a doctor who prescribes Kutapressin for cfs in NC?

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by Charles555nc, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

--Anyone know about a doctor who prescribes Kutapressin for cfs in North Carolina? South Carolina might be ok too

Ive heard scattered reports of it causing sometimes remarkable improvement in cfs over the years and I'd like to try it.

2. Nielk

Nielk

Queens, NY
    Hi Charles,

I don't know anyone in NC but, there is Dr. Enlander in NYC. I think if you go to him for the initial visit and he thinks Kutapressin is appropriate for you, they will mail it to you. They have it in the office in injection form which you can learn to inject yourself. You can email his office at his office: enlandercfs@yahoo.com
    Do you have a doctor in NC who treats you for CFS? Maybe Enlander's office would be willing to mail it to your doctor without having to come to NY. I don't know, but you can ask them.

All the best,
    Nielk

3. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    Dr. E has hepapressin not kutapressin. His injections are weekly, kutapressin is used daily.

4. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

is is kutapressin again and not nexavir anymore?

5. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Nexavir is still made and sold by Nexco Pharma in Houston. http://www.nexcopharma.com/ I believe the old name for it was kutapressin.

My own very positive experience of Nexavir (I get mine from New Zealand) is daily injections for 8 months and every second day after that time.

See more popular forum discussions.