1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone heard of Peptide Injections?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by minkeygirl, Oct 16, 2013.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    A friend of mine told me about this place so I started looking into Peptide Injections. Seems to be some talk about it in ProHealth.

Anyone know anything about this?

http://www.comp-health.com/allergy.html

Mink
  2. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US
    Only heard about them here (with links to ProHealth).

The info was vague. Nobody seems to know what are in the injections? One patient said her doctor couldn't tell her much.

If we have more info now, that would be nice.

I guess not many doctors do them. I couldn't travel every month for injections.
  3. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I saw info on Prohealth and other forums for RA. But that link I gave has a doc in Houston using it for CFS so I was curious.

It seems to be something new that you would think people would be interested in.

This guy does them

http://www.drdakos.com
  4. SickOfSickness

SickOfSickness Senior Member

US

His about page says only 20 doctors in the US do them. (May be more since he wrote that.)

That is more than I expected.
  5. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I know. I'd like to hear from people who may have had these or know about them.

Mink
  6. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    the ones i have researched are mostly used by bodybuilders and antiaging people and help increase growth hormone, there is one peptide of interest to me that is suppose to improve sleep which is called delta sleep inducing peptide, the other peptides that increase GH are ghrp2 and ghrp6, cjc 1295, plus theres others.
  7. minkeygirl

minkeygirl Senior Member

Left Coast
    I found information on sites for people with RA and OA. So there seems to be a bigger use than just body builders.

I'm curious about that Houston doctor.

See more popular forum discussions.