Review: 'Through the Shadowlands’ describes Julie Rehmeyer's ME/CFS Odyssey
I should note at the outset that this review is based on an audio version of the galleys and the epilogue from the finished work. Julie Rehmeyer sent me the final version as a PDF, but for some reason my text to voice software (Kurzweil) had issues with it. I understand that it is...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

anyone have burning, aching legs?

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by LJBluesky, Feb 6, 2013.

1. rd123

rd123

I have them in my cart, but if I get on the combo, I will wait so I know the pos/negs are attributed too, you know what I mean. But, I will leave them in my cart, so I can always add them in down the road.

2. rd123

rd123

Agreed, I plan on mentioning it at my next appt. at any rate. If it is a co-immune disorder, it makes sense to me tht it would effect more people w/ this illness too.

3. Slugger

Slugger

I have a similar problem although I can be on my feet longer. Just have more pain. I have chronic pain from post surgical nerve damage and take pain medication. This leg pain is not eased by the medication. It’s a constant sharp aching. Sometimes it’s the one thing that can get away from me and i can get very anxious from it.. I’m sure it’s involved and is more complex than this.Here’s my very tiny bit of intuition. Two things It seems like inflammation. I admit that i am addicted to sweets and I know that is bad for inflammation. I’m better since cutting way back on carbs. I used to fall down after what felt like the blood rushing out of my legs. But I still eat a lot of plain goat yogurt with palm sugar. It’s a lot of sugar still. I’m sure a better diet would be so helpful but how to pull that off is my greatest challenge and why I am always reaching for ready to eat yogurt.. I’m going to try to get the bone broth in the carton. Is that a total waste. I’m not sure about how to get on top of this diet/no energy vicious cycle The second time it got worse and it’s been increasing is since getting into addressing methylation and 23 and me. My detoxing ability is not great and that balance of riddling junk isn’t what it should be. Almost feels like it’s filling up in my legs. What a thought but that’s kinda how my legs feel.

See more popular forum discussions.