1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone got their GcMaf from gcmaf.eu?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Ivana, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Ivana

Ivana Senior Member

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has gotten their GcMaf from gcmaf.eu? Has it worked for better/worse?

I cannot get mine from KDM due to customs issues but have found a way to get the gcmaf.eu one.. Any experiences with this?

Best wishes

Ivana
  2. gotomars

gotomars

Hi Ivana

i am trying to find out the same thing. in fact, after contacting .eu and .nl (BGLI) i have discovered that there are tensions between them and claims that the others' gcmaf may be inactive/duds. both claim studies of activity and backed by dr's. i would really appreciate hearing from anyone with positive experience, and obvious effectiveness from their gcmaf and where they ended up ordering from. PM me if thats the way its done.. thanks

See more popular forum discussions.