1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone experience tremors?

Discussion in 'Neurological/Neuro-sensory' started by Zuriel, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Zuriel

Zuriel

Australia
    I have been having tremors, increasing in severity over the past 6 months. It's worst when lying down and relieved temporarily by jumping on the spot, which makes me very exhausted. Dr suggested increasing Rivotril from 0.25mcg to 0.75mcg. It didn't help. I'm on Lamictal (anti epilepsy) as well.

Wonder if Neurontin might help. Anyone with similar experience? A good brain 'shake' would be electroconvulsive
    therapy :headache: :D
  2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Nope.. my ME tremors arent like that.
  3. Anne P

Anne P

Australia
    Some of my tremors in the past have been a medication side effect, especially antidepressants, and rivotril gve me restless legs.
  4. citybug

citybug Senior Member

NY
    I've had them, especially when overdoing it. I'm sorry I can't remember what natural help read recently. Is it related to dopamine?

See more popular forum discussions.