1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: In Free Fall Through the Looking Glass
Jody Smith continues to try to put into words the horror of the altered state that hobbles the brains of those with ME/CFS...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone else tried Nimodipine?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by brightonpiers, Feb 4, 2014.

1. brightonpiers

brightonpiers

Brighton, UK
    I asked my doc to prescribe me this after reading 'Beating Chronic Fatigue' by Kristina Downing Orr. It's a good read but 200 pages of it can be summarised with this one word.
    I tried the protocol, starting with one quarter of a pill per day, increasing the dose by a quarter pill per week. I had very positive results on week one and four, way beyond my normal fluctuations. I took it for about 2 months before working back down again, but without repeating the previous results.
    I tried again after 6 months or so, without luck. Then again 6 months after that, but going straight in with half a pill twice per day, and had a very good week, but no more.
    Has anyone else had a good experience, or even a good lasting experience with this drug?

See more popular forum discussions.