Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone else in Switzerland? Doctors, Advocacy, RECOGNITION!!!

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by awol, May 10, 2010.

1. awol

awol

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else on this forum is in Switzerland. Have you found a doctor who knows ANYTHING about this condition? Where?

What is happening here to improve doctor awareness and patient rights? As far as I can tell this might just be one of the worst places of all to have this illness.

2. Jerry S

Jerry S Senior Member

Chicago
    Hi awol,

eric_s is Swiss. Here's his intro post from May 3rd.

Best wishes,
    Jerry

PS: If it's any consolation, there are no doctors in Chicago who understand and treat ME/CFS. There are a few integrative doctors who are sympathetic, but they treat ME/CFS is if it were only general fatigue. I'd have to travel to see an experienced ME/CFS doctor. I'm too sick to do that, and I couldn't afford it anyway. :(

3. awol

awol

Thanks for the contact Jerry.

I am sorry to hear that things are bad in Chicago too. It really is a lot to ask of patients that we deal with being sick AND with paying for real research AND with educating doctors all at the same time. Craziness.

4. fire_ned

fire_ned

See more popular forum discussions.