Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

anyone else here do regular/daily glutathione injections?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by VitaminK2, Jun 9, 2017.

1. VitaminK2

VitaminK2

I've been doing them more frequently now and I'm starting to see some noticeable results especially with my sinuses. My energy is still up and down but my sinuses have been much clear with more frequent glutathione injections. The anti-inflammatory effects seems to be keeping my sinus congestion/inflammation at bay.

I usually do 1-2ml (200mg/ml) per day or every other day.

dannybex likes this.
  2. PeterPositive

PeterPositive Senior Member

Hi,
    I don't do injections. just take oral GSH around 1000-1500mg/day and it works as anti-inflammatory as well.
    Contrary to what most doctors say, i.e. oral GSH is ineffective due to breaking down in it's basic aminoacids, I find consistent relief by taking it.

Can't say the same for the S-Acetyl form of glutathion which on paper looks better but in actuality does nothing for me.

cheers

dannybex likes this.
  3. Mary

Mary Senior Member

Southern California
    Do you mind sharing what brand you take? Also, do you know anything about setria glutathione?

4. boombachi

boombachi Senior Member

Hampshire, UK
    I take oral nac to increase glutathione. It has cleared up my psoriasis, improved migraines and period pains and I get less tendonitus pain. It hasn't touched the cfs as far as I can tell. :meh::grumpy:

dannybex and PeterPositive like this.
  5. PeterPositive

I use Jarrow's Reduced Glutathione, 500mg.
    Unfortunately it's far from cheap :( especially at 2-3 capsules/day (typically I take 2), but it works and if I suspend it I get noticeably worse after 7-10 days.

It didn't ring a bell so I looked it up and found this product:
    https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-ultra-maximum-strength-l-glutathione-500-mg-30-veg-caps

It is reduced glutathione, 500mg. Looks the same as the Jarrow product I am taking. Maybe there are differences in how it's manufactured but I don't know the details.

Mary likes this.
  6. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    What specific benefits -- besides less inflammation -- are you experiencing @PeterPositive ?

7. PeterPositive

Well, besides less inflammation not much. But less inflammation for me improves digestion, pain and ultimately gives back a bit of energy and mental focus. Less discomfort is always welcome :)

dannybex likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.