1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anyone buy/import B12 injections in UK?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by cigana, Dec 11, 2011.

1. cigana

cigana Senior Member

UK
    Hi,

Does anyone know a good source to buy these without prescription in the UK? Also if you could let me know which grade needle is okay that would be helpful. I want to try a course, and can only find animal grade, though I guess this is fine.

Thanks,

Mark
  2. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    Can you not find a doctor to give you these on the NHS Mark? Over the years two doctors have prescribed these, weekly; one at the Whittington hospital and one at the Royal Free. (And they didn't prescribe because my levels were low, in fact they were already quite high, it was just to see if there was a clinical response.)

I do the injections myself - not sure I understand much about needle grades, but the ones I was given say 'GR.16, 0.60x25mm BL/LB, 23Gx1" ' They are pale blue.

Jenny

Jenny
  3. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

b12 injections are not readily available at at least two local pharmacies I checked with in the USA anymore.
  4. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I am in the US where different kinds of injectible B12 are readily available from compounding pharmacies, so I can't help you with source, but I use half inch, 1 cc insulin syringes. They are 30 gauge and I give hydrox injections subcut in tummy fat. That is what my doc recommended and it doesn't hurt at all.

Best,
    Sushi
  5. alanc

alanc

6. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    I do 3 subcutaneous 10mg mb12 injections daily with a 31 gauge 5/16 inch insulin syringe, far far better than an IM injection with a much larger spike.

See more popular forum discussions.