• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone a patient at Institute for Neuro Immune Medicine?

tyson oberle

I don't seem to hear much about the Institute for Neuro Immune Medicine. According to their website, they are excepting new patients and there are 2 locations (Miami & Ft Lauderdale) with Dr Nancy Klimas as the director. If anyone is a patient there, are you satisfied with the treatment? Are the doctors there following Nancy Klimas's tests, treatment strategies, etc?

Last edited:

jpcv

I tried to contact them but couldn´t get any answer.
I´m planning to travel to USA and it would be easier for me to fly to Miami or NYC.

I'm a patient there. I also know that they hired a new phisician few months ago and they are accepting new patients. I believe that all doctors there follow Klimas's tests and strategies.

tyson oberle

I have an appointment with them on Monday February 26th, but not with one of the doctors there but rather with an ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner). And yes, as @Eve18 stated they are accepting new patients and I was also told that all the doctors and ARNPs indeed follow Nancy Klimas' s tests and treatment strategies.

I have an appointment with them on Monday February 26th, but not with one of the doctors there but rather with an ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner). And yes, as @Eve18 stated they are accepting new patients and I was also told that all the doctors and ARNPs indeed follow Nancy Klimas' s tests and treatment strategies.
Good luck with your appointment. I was impressed by quality of care I got there (I see a doctor).