Phoenix Rising supports the Millions Missing global day of protest
Phoenix Rising is delighted to support the demands being made in the ME/CFS community’s first-ever global day of protest …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anybody improve on gcmaf alone (without hepapressin, nexavir, antivirals)?

Discussion in 'GcMAF' started by gu3vara, Mar 1, 2012.

1. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

Just wondering about this, I read about gcmaf causing reactivation of viruses and though I don't really understand the mechanism, makes me wonder if it's viable as a stand-alone treatment without something the keep the pathogens at bay.

Thx!

2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    I know something about this, if you would like to chat.

Best wishes,
    Sushi

3. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    I have been taking the KMAF without antiviral drugs for 2-3 months now. Success is hard to measure, but my viral antibodies went down to almost equivocal and nk cell function improved. I don't know whether the KMAF did that or the other supplements or a combo of both.

4. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

I'm starting to think that this KMAF really works mellster, I started it a week ago, taking 10 drops on the tongue 2 times daily and have had a sore throat for 4 days now, more intense than usual. I was a bit skeptic about homeopathic remedy tbh but I think it could work after all.

5. mellster

mellster Marco

San Francisco
    Agree - I was fairly skeptical as well but it produced immediate side effects which is unusual for me, some of similar nature as yours like sore throat. I think it might address the underlying issues as well as energy and self-healing, but pain relief might take a while.

6. gu3vara

gu3vara Senior Member

I'll drop you a PM, thx!

See more popular forum discussions.