Julie Rehmeyer's 'Through the Shadowlands'
Writer Never Give Up talks about Julie Rehmeyer's new book "Through the Shadowlands: A Science Writer's Odyssey into an Illness Science Doesn't Understand" and shares an interview with Julie ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Anybody discover Magnesium?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by 2manyhobbies, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Chocolove

Chocolove Tournament of the Phoenix - Rise Again

@pamojja In America we are deluged with advertising. Drugs are allowed to advertised on television and commercial breaks are full of drug ads. I understand that America is one of few countries that allows this. Many doctors here who also sell supplements have ads directly on their sites. It is common practice here. Carolyn Dean brought the magnesium research to the masses in plain English with good references. I expect that your email encountered a support team and a computerized commercialized set-up that is unfortunately so common in the states.

pamojja likes this.
  2. Chocolove

Chocolove Tournament of the Phoenix - Rise Again

Rating different types of magnesium supplements:
    https://labdoor.com/rankings/magnesium

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  3. pamojja

pamojja Senior Member

Austria
    Because you say so? And despite the longer lasting retentions studies and my 9 year experience with most of the different Mg-compounds?

Chocolove and Wayne like this.
  4. 2manyhobbies

2manyhobbies

I've never had any positive result from oxide but as you rightly observe everyone is different and I could be an exception. I have had pretty good result from chloride both orally and dermally and currently use an Amazon picometer Mg. and seems to be a decent product .

Wayne likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.