• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any relief of detox?

Hello all,

I'm new here. I've struggled with fatigue, anxiety, headaches and stomach issues for years. Last year I found out that I have Chronic Lyme. I've been in treatment for a year and recently had my methylation status checked through Vitamin Diagnostics. I was low in Glutathion reduced, SAMe. 5-CH3-THF, All 3 Folic Acids and Adenosine. So I am an undermethylator.

I started the Simplified Yasko Protocol the day after Christmas. I took 1 Hydroxycobalamin, 1/2 Actifolate capsule, 1/2 Neuro Health Formula and 1 Phosphatidyl Serine. After 4 days I felt an exacerbation of my anxiety and stomach problems. I am feeling very wired and tense. Tightness in the chest and the whole gammut.

So I know I started too fast and am now taking nothing until this passes, but it is not passing. I had been doing pretty well on my Lyme treatment, but now I'm really struggling.

So my question is, I'm already detoxing like crazy for the Lyme. Is there anything I can take to help this pass? Has anyone ever had this kind of reaction? It feels terrible! I've dealt with herxing in my Lyme treatment, but that passes after a few days. I'm afraid I set something crazy in motion here!

Victronix

My stomach could not tolerate Phosphatidyl Serine for some reason, so I switched to sunflower lechthin. Wish I could be more help otherwise . . .