1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any relief of detox?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by kimomile, Jan 7, 2013.

1. kimomile

kimomile

Hello all,

I'm new here. I've struggled with fatigue, anxiety, headaches and stomach issues for years. Last year I found out that I have Chronic Lyme. I've been in treatment for a year and recently had my methylation status checked through Vitamin Diagnostics. I was low in Glutathion reduced, SAMe. 5-CH3-THF, All 3 Folic Acids and Adenosine. So I am an undermethylator.

I started the Simplified Yasko Protocol the day after Christmas. I took 1 Hydroxycobalamin, 1/2 Actifolate capsule, 1/2 Neuro Health Formula and 1 Phosphatidyl Serine. After 4 days I felt an exacerbation of my anxiety and stomach problems. I am feeling very wired and tense. Tightness in the chest and the whole gammut.

So I know I started too fast and am now taking nothing until this passes, but it is not passing. I had been doing pretty well on my Lyme treatment, but now I'm really struggling.

So my question is, I'm already detoxing like crazy for the Lyme. Is there anything I can take to help this pass? Has anyone ever had this kind of reaction? It feels terrible! I've dealt with herxing in my Lyme treatment, but that passes after a few days. I'm afraid I set something crazy in motion here!
  2. Victronix

Victronix Senior Member

California
    My stomach could not tolerate Phosphatidyl Serine for some reason, so I switched to sunflower lechthin. Wish I could be more help otherwise . . .

See more popular forum discussions.