Surprisingly good outcomes for people who get ME/CFS after Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever)
Sometimes ME/CFS emerges after mononucleosis, or glandular fever. Simon McGrath shares results from a long-term follow-up study from Haukeland University Hospital in Norway...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any relief of detox?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by kimomile, Jan 7, 2013.

1. kimomile

kimomile

Hello all,

I'm new here. I've struggled with fatigue, anxiety, headaches and stomach issues for years. Last year I found out that I have Chronic Lyme. I've been in treatment for a year and recently had my methylation status checked through Vitamin Diagnostics. I was low in Glutathion reduced, SAMe. 5-CH3-THF, All 3 Folic Acids and Adenosine. So I am an undermethylator.

I started the Simplified Yasko Protocol the day after Christmas. I took 1 Hydroxycobalamin, 1/2 Actifolate capsule, 1/2 Neuro Health Formula and 1 Phosphatidyl Serine. After 4 days I felt an exacerbation of my anxiety and stomach problems. I am feeling very wired and tense. Tightness in the chest and the whole gammut.

So I know I started too fast and am now taking nothing until this passes, but it is not passing. I had been doing pretty well on my Lyme treatment, but now I'm really struggling.

So my question is, I'm already detoxing like crazy for the Lyme. Is there anything I can take to help this pass? Has anyone ever had this kind of reaction? It feels terrible! I've dealt with herxing in my Lyme treatment, but that passes after a few days. I'm afraid I set something crazy in motion here!

2. Victronix

Victronix Senior Member

California
    My stomach could not tolerate Phosphatidyl Serine for some reason, so I switched to sunflower lechthin. Wish I could be more help otherwise . . .

See more popular forum discussions.