• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any Patients of Dr. Nathan Out There?

I'm interested in trying the methylation protocol and am considering scheduling an appointment with Dr. Neil Nathan. If there are any Dr. Nathan patients out there, I'd like to hear from you. What has your experience with Dr. Nathan been like? Have you improved on the methyltion protocol with him? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Purma

I''m surprised I've received zero responses to my post. I also made the same post on the Prohealth CFS forum and the CFS/ME Experimental Yahoo group with the same results - zero responses. I'm not complaining, just puzzled that he's treated over 200 patients with the methylation protocol and so far I can't even find one. Is there somewhere better to post this query? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Purma

Thought I'd take one more shot at this. Anyone out there? Like I said above, "I'm just puzzled, he's treated over 200 patients with the methylation protocol and so far I can't even find one." Please let me know if you're out there.

Thanks!
Purma

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I've read Dr Nathan's book and have read the account of the trial that he and rich did of the protocol and I'd also be interested to hear about people's treatment experiences with him on the protocol.

Maybe you could post your question on the SMP thread?

Good luck!