1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Patient Experience: "What Bronllys taught me about pacing."
In 2012, Maya, who had tried to cope with ME/CFS on her own for many years, attended a pain management centre in Wales, U.K., and is now able to achieve more through pacing and acceptance, than she had been able to before the course...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any Patients of Dr. Nathan Out There?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by purma, Jun 23, 2011.

1. purma

purma

I'm interested in trying the methylation protocol and am considering scheduling an appointment with Dr. Neil Nathan. If there are any Dr. Nathan patients out there, I'd like to hear from you. What has your experience with Dr. Nathan been like? Have you improved on the methyltion protocol with him? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Purma
  2. purma

purma

I''m surprised I've received zero responses to my post. I also made the same post on the Prohealth CFS forum and the CFS/ME Experimental Yahoo group with the same results - zero responses. I'm not complaining, just puzzled that he's treated over 200 patients with the methylation protocol and so far I can't even find one. Is there somewhere better to post this query? Any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Purma
  3. purma

purma

Thought I'd take one more shot at this. Anyone out there? Like I said above, "I'm just puzzled, he's treated over 200 patients with the methylation protocol and so far I can't even find one." Please let me know if you're out there.

Thanks!
    Purma
  4. Sallysblooms

Sallysblooms P.O.T.S. now SO MUCH BETTER!

Southern USA
    I have his book. Have not seen him. I hope you can report back to us. Good luck!
  5. Rockt

Rockt Senior Member

6. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    I've read Dr Nathan's book and have read the account of the trial that he and rich did of the protocol and I'd also be interested to hear about people's treatment experiences with him on the protocol.

Maybe you could post your question on the SMP thread?

Good luck!

See more popular forum discussions.