• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any patients doing Yasko treatment in Australia that see Dr Sydney-Smith?

hixxy

I'm interested in chatting with any patients under Dr Sydney-Smith's care.

Feel free to PM.

This really isn't on topic, but this is the forum most likely to have viewers using the Yasko/nutrigenomics protocol.

greenshots

I have a friend in NZ that flew into see him but she felt she knew much more that he did in alotta methylation areas although he helped her with some paperwork issues she had alotta trouble with so he was helpful that way.

hixxy

Interesting. I suspect I'm going to have to be in control of my methylation treatment. So many doctors just think you can throw methyl donors at the problem. Painful!!

nanonug

I suspect I'm going to have to be in control of my methylation treatment.

In my opinion, this is the best course of action, even if you find a knowledgeable doctor. At the end of day, this is your life and know one should be more in control of it than you.