• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any Iron Panel Experts? Overcoming Leukopenia/Neutrophenia?

Changexpert

I received lab results from last week, and they do not look very promising.

upload_2015-10-6_10-52-52.png

upload_2015-10-6_10-52-59.png

I am not familiar with all three measurements for iron, but according to this reference, low TIBC/UIBC can happen from chronic infection. My serum iron level is also going up. I have not had much red meat, so this is a bit bizarre. My serum b12 level and folate levels are all good, albeit b12 level is on the high end. RBC b12 and folate levels have not been measured since last year. In addition my bilirubin has been increasing substantially over past few months, and the possible cause for this is blood breaking down too fast due to infection (source).

Increase in bilirubin matches with declining WBC level. All this happened since I chelated mercury. I think this is caused by harmful pathogens that were freed as they were unbound from mercury. I've had similar reactions from pathogens when my gut dysbiosis was very bad in the past. Are there any known supplements that promote hematopoesis, especially WBC? Some experimental supplements for this condition that I know include lactoferrin and glutamine. I realize that there is not much study or information on this subject, so any insight would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited: