Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any hormone experts out there?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by hixxy, Apr 24, 2012.

1. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    pregnenolone raised my T levels quite abit but the dose i used was way too much for me. The very low doses i use dont effect my T not. As of my last blood test, dhea hasnt had any effect on my T or E2, but it seems to help, but i did test well below normal for dhea.

Clomid is interesting, there are some guys using this instead of testosterone therapy, from what i have read guys are getting good T levels from 12.5mg every second day which is a small doses.

T cream is suppose to give more stable T levels but many guys find they dont absorb it very well, but some do. Most guys seem to be doing frequent injections. Many docs will give a 250mg injection once every 2-3 weeks which gives a big spike and a bad low. The T guru's recommend 100mg T inj a week or maybe 50mg twice a week which gives more stable T levels and less E2 converstion from it. Clomid on the other hand can help control high E2 as well as stimulate T. Clomid/dhea could be an interesting combo. Thinking of trialling clomid myself as total T is in the low normal range and freeT is low, my doc not wanting to go down TRT yet.

cheers!!!

hixxy likes this.
  2. hixxy

hixxy Senior Member

Australia
    Great, always a well of information heapsreal!!
    I think I will add a full hormone work up to my list of pathology I want from Dr D.

3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Good start, hormones i think are apart of getting better with cfs/me, the other is immune/infectious side, a pity they dont make one pill that does the lot.

cheers!!!

4. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Im curious not to see Testosterone implants mentioned at all. Do only females get given these?

See more popular forum discussions.