Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any Experience with Dr. Brewer Nystatin + EDTA Intranasal?

Discussion in 'Addressing Biotoxin, Chemical & Food Sensitivities' started by energyoverload, Oct 19, 2014.

1. energyoverload

energyoverload Senior Member

London
    Hi

Has anyone on this forum had the opportunity to try Dr. Joe Brewers revised protocol for treating fungal mycotoxin secreting reservoirs that he believes are likely located in the sinus passages? I believe the latest protocol comprises the intranasal delivery of Nystatin, EDTA and a Surfacant.

Just wondering really if anyone has had any response good or bad to his protocol or if they know what doses are used on the protocol?

I read the post by the patient advocate here: http://cfspatientadvocate.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/dr-joseph-brewer-at-ilads-2014.html

Cheers,

J

2. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    yes, there has been discussion of this before. However, I can't find the threads. You may find them through a search

Bumping this up as others may remember the threads

3. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem All Good Things Must Come to an End

4. energyoverload

energyoverload Senior Member

London
  5. aquariusgirl

aquariusgirl Senior Member

just saw him last week.. he has me on amphotericin b plus edta.. I think those are still the first line txtmetns if tolerated. he has patients from the UK.. fyi.. they have to get someone here to ship the stuff to them tho.. the pharmacy wont ship overseas.

Forebearance likes this.
  6. Forebearance

Forebearance Senior Member

Great Plains, US
    I hope this goes well for you, aquariusgirl!
    My version of his protocol has been really helping me. It has been reducing inflammation, which basically reduces all my ME/CFS symptoms.

7. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    I used an extremely similar version of this many years ago via Dr. Dale Guyer in Indianapolis. I was living in a moldy house at the time and was quite sick. I found it a little helpful. My understanding is that those two doctors know one another, so I suspect that that is where Dr. Brewer got the idea.

See more popular forum discussions.