Surprisingly good outcomes for people who get ME/CFS after Mononucleosis (Glandular Fever)
Sometimes ME/CFS emerges after mononucleosis, or glandular fever. Simon McGrath shares results from a long-term follow-up study from Haukeland University Hospital in Norway...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any doctors in the U.S. who follow KDM's protocol?

Discussion in 'The Gut: De Meirleir & Maes; H2S; Leaky Gut' started by tyson oberle, Apr 23, 2013.

1. tyson oberle

tyson oberle

tampa, florida
    Does anyone know if there are any doctors in the U.S. who follow Dr Kenny De Meirleir's protocol? I can't imagine it being a necessity to travel to Belgium. There has to be a more local doctor who uses KDM's system of treatment. Or does anyone know if KDM is willing to work with an overseas patient and doctor via email?

helen1 likes this.
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
  3. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    Hi,
    I would really like to know this as well. Could you possibly PM me? I am fascinated with all the work KDM does with the gut and I can not find anyone who is even interested in the Gut-CFS/ME connection.

4. Sushi

Albuquerque
    Hi Gypsy,

Do you feel like coming on chat and opening a chat with me and we could discuss it?

Sushi

5. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    I don't seem to see any chat. I am on an ipad. Does that make a difference?

I will see if I can figure it out tomorrow.

6. helen1

helen1 Senior Member

B.C., Canada
    I am also really interested in this question. Would it be possible to post an answer on this thread for others as well?
    Thanks!

cph13 likes this.
  7. avreed

avreed

SE Florida
    Hi Sushi,

I'm also really interested in an MD in the States who is knowledgable about DeMeirleir's protocol. Bacterial, fungal and parasitic gut issues are destroying me and no MD (I've seen dozens and dozens) seem to be able to get a handle on it along with all the downstream effects on the brain, immune and endocrine systems. I've thought of going to Belgium and/or the UK to see Myhill but just cannot make the trip for many reasons.

Thanks so much for any pertinent info.

8. Sushi

Albuquerque

Hi avreed,

I sent you a message, it is easier to discuss in chat if that is an option for you.

Best wishes,
    Sushi

See more popular forum discussions.