1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any CFIDS Doc Around Exton, PA or Philadelphia?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by RedLineBoy, Jul 24, 2013.

1. RedLineBoy

RedLineBoy

I been struggling with CFIDS for over 10 years, since I was 19 to be exact. I am at a point in life where I can't seem to function. I wake up feeling tired, sick, lack of cognitive and not in mood much.

I know I have CMV & EBV but not sure if I have HHV 6. I was wondering if anyone knows of a doc in Philadelphia area or exton, pa area who is willing to offer Valcyte for treatment.

I know many docs are hesitated to prescribe Valcyte so that is the reason I ask. I hate to go to doctors and walk away nothing because half of them have no clue what I'm going through.

Thank you
    Gonzales.
  2. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
  3. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH

See more popular forum discussions.