Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any Canadians went to belgium for KDM for treatment?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by darroo, Feb 26, 2015.

1. darroo

darroo Senior Member

how would the prescriptions work... im trying to figure out are we allowed to bring back the medicine with us by plane I think if its shipped to us maybe customs will seize it? toronto thanks for reply

2. msf

msf Senior Member

I am not Canadian, but I am pretty sure that would depend on the medicine. EU prescriptions are valid anywhere in the EU, is there any crossover between the US and Canada? If you could get a US prescription (KDM works in Reno, Nevada too) then it shouldn't be impossible to take it over the border.

justy likes this.
  3. darroo

darroo Senior Member

i cant go to usa atm... only option is to go to belgium

4. msf

msf Senior Member

Do you mean there aren't any appointments available at WPI, or are not allowed/unable to go to the USA? If it is the first, it might be possible to get a USA prescription even though you didn't see KDM in Reno.

5. darroo

darroo Senior Member

Going to go Belgium not allowed states for now I guess later if any medicine will get from belg pharmacy and take it back with me

See more popular forum discussions.