• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Any Canadians went to belgium for KDM for treatment?

darroo

how would the prescriptions work... im trying to figure out are we allowed to bring back the medicine with us by plane I think if its shipped to us maybe customs will seize it? toronto thanks for reply

msf

I am not Canadian, but I am pretty sure that would depend on the medicine. EU prescriptions are valid anywhere in the EU, is there any crossover between the US and Canada? If you could get a US prescription (KDM works in Reno, Nevada too) then it shouldn't be impossible to take it over the border.

msf

Do you mean there aren't any appointments available at WPI, or are not allowed/unable to go to the USA? If it is the first, it might be possible to get a USA prescription even though you didn't see KDM in Reno.

darroo

Going to go Belgium not allowed states for now I guess later if any medicine will get from belg pharmacy and take it back with me