Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Any bad experiences with Cutler Low Dose Chelation (major set back?)

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Cornichon, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Cornichon

Cornichon

Toronto, Ontario
    Any bad experiences with Cutler Low Dose Chelation (major set back not just minor symptoms or needed to adjust dosage?)

2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    There is a guy from the blog How I Recovered who is also a member on here. He had to stop after a year due to something he called liver congestion. It sounded like he had been increasing his doses too fast.

I had to make several adjustments after my first round, but am doing ok now. I'm on round #12.

I've tried some other types of chelation and had much worse problems, now I know why.

There are several support groups if you're having issues. I think the Frequent Dose Chelation Yahoo group is the best.

3. Johnmac

Johnmac Senior Member

Cambodia
    I've done about 270 days of Cutler chelation, & haven't had any big setbacks - just the usual modest sfx from redistribution, especially at the end of a round. I dose every 2 hours, which helps reduce sfx.

Cornichon likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.