1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Ergonomics and ME/CFS: Have You Hurt Yourself Without Knowing It?
Having a chronic illness like ME/CFS can make it hard to avoid problems that come from bad ergonomics. Jody Smith has learned some lessons the hard way ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Antiretroviral Trial

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by Daffodil, May 29, 2010.

1. redo

redo Senior Member

How did this work out? Did you talk it over?
  2. Charles555nc

Charles555nc Senior Member

U tried valroic acid yet?
  3. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

i've been thinking about valproic acid for a while, too. i have an old bipolar dx as well.
  4. Charles555nc

I did a couple gallbladder flushes and my rosacea is clearing up quicky.

Doing a gallbladder flush is like a hang over, it feels absolutely terrible when your going through it but when its over you want to drink socially again after some time passes.

I did my flush yesterday and I got out a ton of green and brown gallstones this morning (they arent very hard, they are made of cholesterol). Im guessing brown stones are very old, possibly infected gallstones. For the record I do NOT believe these gallstones are really an olive oil- lemon juice chemical reaction lol.

I think the body produces a store house of cholesterol to prevent deficiency by possible starvation as part of a survival defense and thats why people never really run out of gallstones. But I think its great to get out the old infected gallstones.
  5. Charles555nc

6. Charles555nc

Daffodil? Update plox?
  7. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi charles! well i post on the GcMAF thread now....but I have done 6 injections so far. I was doing well until the 5th one, after which I experienced worsening and increasing inflammation. I am still on Tenofovir. So...that's about it....

I hope you are better......

::::Sigh:::::

xoxoxoxox
  8. Charles555nc

I had the same experience with GcMAF. Felt great at first, took vitamin d and exercise to also help "Activate" the macrophages. But I think at one point I was hearing voices, while on it. Alot of people have to lower the dosage for example. What brand/where are you getting your GcMAF?

I went from 230lbs to 195lbs doing 5 liver flushes. So Im feeling actually pretty good, my body fat percentage is down, and my rosacea is maybe 10% of what it used to be.
  9. tonydewitt

tonydewitt

Newark, NJ
    Acer,

With all due respect, your doctor is painting a rosy picture - people who progress from HTLV infection to cancer usually die within a few months. The treatment is nowhere near as successful as it needs to be, and no such thing as complete remission exists for these patients - they basically ping-pong from being treated to getting sick again, and die very soon afterwards. Unfortunately the medical community's denial that HTLV is a serious illness is why so many people are in wheelchairs and six feet under. If and when they decide to treat HTLV like the disease that it really is, they will use demethylating agents (e.g. azacytidine awakens infected cells), HDAC inhibitors (e.g. valproic acid purges viral reservoirs), and NF-kB inhibitors (BMS-345541 and Purvalanol A interferes with Tax protein expression). The compounds that you mentioned are less effective and more toxic; furthermore, consider that they are archaic for the treatment of HIV patients, so why use them for HTLV patients?

Best wishes.
  10. vli

vli

CA
    if she has posted it here before, does anyone mind telling me where daffodil got her vistide infusions? I have also PM'd her, of course, but wondered if she had said it and i missed it. thanks.
  11. Patrick*

Patrick* Formerly PWCalvin

California
    Daffodil, I found this post by searching the site for "Epivir." I'm starting Epivir today at Dr. Chia's recommendation. I was wondering if you know if the Dr. Chia patient you referenced above is still having success with it? I'm a little concerned about mitochondrial toxicity so I'm proceeding cautiously.
  12. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

hi patrick. there is no way i will remember that but let me search my old email!
    xox

See more popular forum discussions.