• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Antifactors to boost immune system: Ever taken them, or know where to buy them?

Athene

ihateticks.me
My doctor has recommended taking antifactors to stimulate the immune system.
He said he recently attended a conference where research on this supplement was presented and many doctors said it has has really helped people with CFS and Lyme.

He said there is a product made by Reseach Nutrition in the USA which should become available in Europe in a month or so. I have looked for the Research Nutrition website to see if I can order the stuff direct from the USA in advance of this, as you don't need a prescription, but I cannot find their site.

So...

Has anyone used anti factors?
And does anyone know where I can buy this product?

soxfan

I have recently started taking two Transfer Factor's from Research Nutritionals. I ordered them from their site but can't remember if I needed my doctor's code number. I am currently taking Transfer Factor STP and Transfer Factor Multi Immune. I don't notice anything yet but haven't been on them long enough yet..

I am pretty sure there are other companies that make Transfer Factor Formulas. I think the Lyme doctor Joseph Burranscano sells them through his site.

Athene

ihateticks.me
Thanks soxfan.

Do you have links for either of these sites? I seem to have utterly lost all my Internet searching skills. (A new CFS symptom??!)

Athene

ihateticks.me
Thanks soxfan!
I've emailed them to ask if they could post the stuff over here once I send them a prescription from my doctor in Italy. Fingers crossed!

Athene

ihateticks.me
Just in case anyone is interested, they replied and said that they can post me the antifactors in Europe if my doctor sends his medical registration and the prescription by fax.
Thanks for your help soxfan!
Athene.