1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Antifactors to boost immune system: Ever taken them, or know where to buy them?

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by Athene, May 7, 2011.

1. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    My doctor has recommended taking antifactors to stimulate the immune system.
    He said he recently attended a conference where research on this supplement was presented and many doctors said it has has really helped people with CFS and Lyme.

He said there is a product made by Reseach Nutrition in the USA which should become available in Europe in a month or so. I have looked for the Research Nutrition website to see if I can order the stuff direct from the USA in advance of this, as you don't need a prescription, but I cannot find their site.

So...

Has anyone used anti factors?
    And does anyone know where I can buy this product?
  2. soxfan

soxfan Senior Member

North Carolina
    I have recently started taking two Transfer Factor's from Research Nutritionals. I ordered them from their site but can't remember if I needed my doctor's code number. I am currently taking Transfer Factor STP and Transfer Factor Multi Immune. I don't notice anything yet but haven't been on them long enough yet..

I am pretty sure there are other companies that make Transfer Factor Formulas. I think the Lyme doctor Joseph Burranscano sells them through his site.
  3. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Thanks soxfan.

Do you have links for either of these sites? I seem to have utterly lost all my Internet searching skills. (A new CFS symptom??!)
  4. soxfan

soxfan Senior Member

North Carolina
    Athene- The website for Research Nutritionals is www.ResearchedNutritionals.com but I do think you might need a doctor's code to order them. Hope this helps.
  5. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Thanks soxfan!
    I've emailed them to ask if they could post the stuff over here once I send them a prescription from my doctor in Italy. Fingers crossed!
  6. soxfan

soxfan Senior Member

North Carolina
    I hope you have success! They sell alot of products and hopefully they will help..
  7. Athene

Athene Never give up

Italy
    Just in case anyone is interested, they replied and said that they can post me the antifactors in Europe if my doctor sends his medical registration and the prescription by fax.
    Thanks for your help soxfan!
    Athene.
  8. coolron33

coolron33

I take 6 transfer factor tablets a day. If I go off them? In two days I will feel like _ _ _ _

See more popular forum discussions.