• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Antibiotics with KDM

Daffodil

Update: not doing too well....again stuck at maybe 25 - 30% for a while now. Thinking of trying to add a little Samento again. Have again added Huttounyia, full dose.

Has anyone heard of brainfogninja protocol by Eva Sapi?

xox

Daffodil

Hi all. Just here to give another update.

I have been on Tetralysal and Clarithromycin for the last while. The Tetralysal made me REALLY sick so we halved the dose; that made me half as sick lol.

One thing I really noticed on the Tetralysal was severe night sweats and a lot of heat emanating from my body during the day.

The really bad phase seems to be over on most days. I am at maybe 35% energy. The brain fog continues to be a major stumbling block for me. Also, I don't feel strong...some chest pain, back pain, etc......but I am able to get some things done anyway. The place is definitely cleaner, if nothing else.

Just spoke to my doctor. Relayed the concerns about the brain fog, which actually seems to be a little worse now, as compared to several months ago. Was told that high levels of enterococcus was found in my stool, via the metagenomics stool test.

Told my doctor about my concerns about taking antibiotics for so long without probiotics, which I cannot tolerate....not sure how risky this is, but not sure I have any options.

As some of you might recall, I was on an HIV/Hep B drug called Viread, which I began during the XMRV thing. It helped some, and when I tried to stop it a few years ago, I was bedridden again within a month and VERRRRRY sick. My doctor suspected it was acting on the HERV.

For the last few months, I have been taking the Viread every few days and I haven't noticed any major difference so I will stop the drug altogether now. My doctor didn't seem to see a problem with this.

I will get a new treatment plan soon.

Thanks for reading
xox

Daffodil

hi all. it turns out they found very high enterococcus in my stool (>50%) and high % lactococcus and bacteroides. i am supposed to take antibiotics for this for part of the month and then probiotics that i can handle. i guess i am supposed to stop the other lyme antibiotcs for now.

feeling sick and depressed lately; maybe stopping the tetracycline will help....

thanks for reading
xo

Daffodil

my CD4 came back at 900. long ago, when i was really sick, it was less than 400.

non HIV people have it over 1000 i think, but northern indians (like me) are lower studies show, so maybe this is normal for me...not sure. i am still sick though