1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Antibiotics online?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by knackers323, Jan 19, 2014.

1. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

Anyone know a reliable source for a big range of abx online?
  2. beaverfury

beaverfury beaverfury

West Australia
    heapsreal likes this.
  3. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Second noble also clearsky.com or clearskyparmacy.com. azithromycin well priced at clearsky.
  4. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    clearsky and noble drug store come up on trendmicro as dangerous sites, but I don't know why.
  5. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    uote="RustyJ, post: 421942, member: 755"]clearsky and noble drug store come up on trendmicro as dangerous sites, but I don't know why.[/quote]
    Maybe because prescriptions arent required?? I have used noble many times and they are reliable and deliver quickly. Clearsky I ordered once, products were good, only complaint was slow delivery.
    I wonder with those review sites if they are rigged to only give positive reviews for their own pharmacy. Cant remember the name of the site but their reviews go by individuals who join the site commenting on their experience, delivery times etc. Also a section for black listed sites where people never recieved orders or had major credit card issues etc. I will try and dig up the link.
  6. RustyJ

RustyJ Contaminated Cell Line 'RustyJ'

Brisbane, Aust
    Maybe because prescriptions arent required?? I have used noble many times and they are reliable and deliver quickly. Clearsky I ordered once, products were good, only complaint was slow delivery.
    I wonder with those review sites if they are rigged to only give positive reviews for their own pharmacy. Cant remember the name of the site but their reviews go by individuals who join the site commenting on their experience, delivery times etc. Also a section for black listed sites where people never recieved orders or had major credit card issues etc. I will try and dig up the link.[/quote]
    Yeah I thought this might be the case, if it is it is unethical for trendmicro to be involved, imo.

See more popular forum discussions.