Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

antibiotics and weight gain, bloated

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by roxie60, Jul 12, 2014.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I reported to my llmd that after 11 weeks of antibiotics I have gained weight and frequently feel bloated to an extent that my heart/chest feels pressure, hard to breathe. She said other of her patients had reported the same but that she was unaware of that being a side effect. So I was wondering if anyone here treating lyme and co with antibiotics have this experience? I have been taking septra ( bactrim?) and azithromycin. I am distressed over this gain and the bloated pressure.

2. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
  3. dmholmes

dmholmes Senior Member

Houston
    I also have bloating after Azithromycin. Heart palpitations too.

I already had 10 weight gain from prebiotics and probiotics prior to that.

roxie60 likes this.
  4. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    The pre and probs also cause weight gain?? I dont have a chance. This sucks on xo many levels. Can't win for losing.

5. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    I always get bloated and fat on AB's. Unlike the claims on some of those links I don't know if it is only yeast that causes this. Spent time on anti-candida diets and drugs and this did nothing for my gut problems.

roxie60 likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.