• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Another Methylation pathway presentation

richvank

Hi, all.

I think Dr. Ben does a very nice job on methylation in this video. He has clearly done his homework!

Best regards,

Rich

caledonia

I finally got a chance to watch the video. It has a lot of great information.

In the treatment section towards the end, he covers what protocol he uses for each MTHFR defect, what order to start supplements, be sure to ramp up slowly, and how to neutralize a bad reaction. I found this information especially valuable.

I think I will be watching this several times and taking notes.

His website, MTHFR.net, is also worth checking out.

roxie60

I think have watched it eight times now. I'm glad people are finding it helpful and thanks RichV for the reco, that validation means alot when we are swimming in a ocean of information.

August59

Daughters High School Graduation
Thanks for this link to this great resource of information. He has the right attitude towards the whole process. It's different for everyone and he is not afraid to say he was wrong and needed to backup and start over again. I like his very slow approach and the fact that you need to get some other things in order before starting this. I'll probably look at this several more times as well.