1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Can You Come for a Visit? My ME/CFS Says No
My daughter and son-in-law just had a baby last week. We are thrilled. But we won't be able to see the baby or hold her any time soon. We won't be able to take over little gifts or help out with housework or babysitting.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Another Methylation pathway presentation

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by roxie60, May 27, 2012.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
  2. place

place Be Strong!

US
    Ahhh thank you! It makes more sense!

3. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    This does look good. Bookmarking for later in depth viewing...

4. richvank

richvank Senior Member

Hi, all.

I think Dr. Ben does a very nice job on methylation in this video. He has clearly done his homework!

Best regards,

Rich

5. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    I finally got a chance to watch the video. It has a lot of great information.

In the treatment section towards the end, he covers what protocol he uses for each MTHFR defect, what order to start supplements, be sure to ramp up slowly, and how to neutralize a bad reaction. I found this information especially valuable.

I think I will be watching this several times and taking notes.

His website, MTHFR.net, is also worth checking out.

6. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    I think have watched it eight times now. I'm glad people are finding it helpful and thanks RichV for the reco, that validation means alot when we are swimming in a ocean of information.

7. August59

August59 Daughters High School Graduation

Upstate SC, USA
    Thanks for this link to this great resource of information. He has the right attitude towards the whole process. It's different for everyone and he is not afraid to say he was wrong and needed to backup and start over again. I like his very slow approach and the fact that you need to get some other things in order before starting this. I'll probably look at this several more times as well.

See more popular forum discussions.