Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Another celebrity with Lyme disease - Yolanda Foster

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by waiting, Dec 4, 2015.

1. waiting

waiting Senior Member

catly likes this.
  2. SB_1108

SB_1108 Senior Member

I've been following this closely for the last year or so (i.e. following her on instagram/facebook and general news articles) and her story is really amazing. She so is inspiring the way she trying to get awareness for the disease and keeps trying new alternative treatments.

She was originally diagnosed with CFS. So she went to see Dr. KDM but he diagnosed her with Lyme after a blood test revealed she was Lyme positive (I'm not sure of the specifics of the lyme diagnosis).

Her symptoms are very similar to mine and although she has all the money in the world, she has not found a cure and some of her friends don't believe her.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hou...de-1/videos/yolanda-is-missing-so-many-things

catly and waiting like this.
  3. SB_1108

SB_1108 Senior Member

Yolanda posted a new blog yesterday that discusses the specifics of her Lyme case. I just thought it was interesting and I would pass it along to others:

Source: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-hou...anda-foster-i-dont-blame#/.Vnotkge5vJk.mailto

Valentijn, duncan and TheChosenOne like this.
  4. duncan

duncan Senior Member

I think these claims demonstrate some serious TBD credentials.

5. Daffodil

Daffodil Senior Member

she moved out of david fosters place and got a place of her own recently. i think her daughter bella also has lyme. she is dating canadian music sensation, The Weeknd!

See more popular forum discussions.