1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Another blog with misinformation

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by Boule de feu, Apr 21, 2011.

1. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    The second link on the first post goes to the revised version. Looks like he did take it seriously and change it. Nice job, everyone.

2. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada

I did not think that we could make a difference. I guess it does work since Dr. John keeps writing letters to different newspapers.

I think it would be a good idea to have ONE (central) thread called - BLOGS with misinformation. Everyone could post their finds and together we could react. Who else thinks it's a good idea?

3. TinyT

TinyT Senior Member

Australia
    I think it's a great idea! A good way for me to feel like I'm doing something.

I also keep a record if my past comments in a word doc so it's easier to cut & paste stuff together/ get ideas

4. Boule de feu

Boule de feu Senior Member

Ottawa, Canada
    WONDERFUL! I feel the same way. I can't do much here, but every little bit counts.

It will be the two of us for now... until we get more people. ;-)

We should have a name - the 'something' squad
    or the 'something' club. It would be fun!

I love the idea of keeping a file of things you have already written.

See more popular forum discussions.