• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Another 10 week REMISSION! UVLRX Therapy and Fecal implants!

Jacque

Hi All,

Haven't been here in a while! I am so thankful for all of the info in this site I refer to it often...

Great news I had another 10 week remission with a grounding mat!...Then the BEAST came back... I was let out of the torture chamber only to discover what I am capable of and what it feels like to be "NORMAL" only to have the adaptive viruses of EBV HHV6 find their way around what I was doing...Still a true believer in grounding tho!!!

So obviously my remissions were caused by the viruses going dormant... how can I get that to happen and not have those beasts adapt...... is the 650M question!

So.... back to the drawing board!!! I am currently considering having some uvlrx.com treatments... they are $150 each and I would need about 20 they say. They are having great success in Asia with this treating chronic EBV. They take EBV quite seriously there because it is pre cancerous they have found! I am really concerned how badly I will herx but I will know in time... and will keep y'all posted!

Another consideration are fecal implants! Sounds disgusting but they are getting phenomenal results treating resistant infections with this treatment. If you have HBO watch the recent show on VICE... it is about this new theory... They are having a 90% success rate treating CDIFF...and say they believe in the future this will cross over into many other arenas... Ulcerative Colitis, RA, Alzheimers, etc... sooooo why not us??? It is gonna take a long time for the FDA to do their research but there are instructions on doing your own fecal implants at www.powerofpoop.com.

If the ULVRX treatments don't work then I will resort to POOP.... gagggg!!! But... as all of my fellow sufferers know... after 40 years of suffering I will do just about anything to feel better.. and now that I have had a few remissions and gotten a TASTE of that DELICIOUS thing called LIFE.. I will eat poop if I have too...but hopefully it will NEVER come to that... lol lol

Desperate times... desperate measures right?

I miss chatting with many of you .. I will try to come here more regularly!

LOVES to ALL!

Jacque

Jacque

Yes they were lousy and with all he blood work ext racked up my medical bills terribly!! oh well well can't give up can we.... These remissions have really been perplexing.... How could something so insidious go away within days/weeks and me be nearly 95% for a few months ...then have it come back so quickly... How can we get these viruses to retreat permanently!!! i almost wish the remissions wouldn't have happened... I got such a delicious taste of LIFE.. and what it offers.... ;( The grounding products put off negative electrons that neutralize free radicals and put out inflammation... how that send the viruses into retreat I have no idea... But what we are dealing with are some extremely INTELLIGENT enemies, unfortunately.... Will we ever get a life? ugh