Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Angina, Tachycardia+Right Branch Bundle Blockage

Discussion in 'Autonomic, Cardiovascular, and Respiratory' started by physicsstudent13, Jan 3, 2015.

1. physicsstudent13

physicsstudent13 Senior Member

US
    I've had this strange cramping feeling of angina in my left chest for years it was like my blood vessel was blocked and it would last 5 minutes and then pass. Lately things have gotten worse, I had constant tachycardia of 125 on an oximeter for days after years of sleep apnea and on one EKG it showed Right Bundle Branch Block. I also had 2 drinks of strong liquor and while falling asleep I felt my whole heart seize up or cramp for 2 minutes which was painful and very uncomfortable.
    Is there something like lisinopril, aspirin or losartan that can help?

2. Sherlock

Sherlock tart cherry etc. for joints, insomnia

Czechosherlockia, USA
    merylg and zzz like this.
  3. physicsstudent13

US
    thanks very much!!! I also take ubiquinol and was put on losartan which helps for kidney protection

4. physicsstudent13

US
    I really don't understand why I was never treated for angina by my doctors. My one cardiologist the first I saw in my life late in life told me that he would put me on a beta blocker but decided not to because of my asthma

5. Sherlock

Sherlock tart cherry etc. for joints, insomnia

Czechosherlockia, USA
    That is odd. Maybe he was wrongly thinking that it's all in your head?

Why no nitroglycerin for any possible severe episodes?

6. physicsstudent13

US
    I developed tachycardia of 125 and Rbbb and I thought I was ok and switched doctors

See more popular forum discussions.