• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Angina, Tachycardia+Right Branch Bundle Blockage

physicsstudent13

I've had this strange cramping feeling of angina in my left chest for years it was like my blood vessel was blocked and it would last 5 minutes and then pass. Lately things have gotten worse, I had constant tachycardia of 125 on an oximeter for days after years of sleep apnea and on one EKG it showed Right Bundle Branch Block. I also had 2 drinks of strong liquor and while falling asleep I felt my whole heart seize up or cramp for 2 minutes which was painful and very uncomfortable.
Is there something like lisinopril, aspirin or losartan that can help?

physicsstudent13

I really don't understand why I was never treated for angina by my doctors. My one cardiologist the first I saw in my life late in life told me that he would put me on a beta blocker but decided not to because of my asthma

Sherlock

Boswellia for lungs and MC stabllizing
I really don't understand why I was never treated for angina by my doctors. My one cardiologist the first I saw in my life late in life told me that he would put me on a beta blocker but decided not to because of my asthma
That is odd. Maybe he was wrongly thinking that it's all in your head?

Why no nitroglycerin for any possible severe episodes?