1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Pathway to Prevention (P2P) for ME/CFS: A Dangerous Process
Gabby Klein gives an overview of the P2P process, shedding light on the pitfalls with advice as to what we can do in protest ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ANECDOTAL REPORT: de Meirleir's patients POSITIVE for XMRV

Discussion in 'Media, Interviews, Blogs, Talks, Events about XMRV' started by parvofighter, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Koan

Koan Be the change.

dancing the mouse jig!
  2. Eric Johnson from I&I

Eric Johnson from I&I Senior Member

Carla, did you mean this week for that little public revelation, or the one after this? I'm now as antsy as a cat in one of those transporter cages, and still worsening.
  3. michal

michal

meirleir

I visited de Meirleir already for twice. The last time (2 weeks ago).
    He took me a blood and he told me that he will do also the test for XMRV.
    There are still some complications if the test is already correct but he said that he will freeze my blood and if everything will be correct - they will do the test in january. I also know that he will do the test of XMRW to another man. I think he will make it to all of his patients. It is not any more the testing group (I think it was around 150 patients) so I have to pay for the test around 400 EUR.
    sorry for my english
  4. _Kim_

_Kim_ Guest

Hi michal

Thanks for sharing your Dr. de Meirleir experience.

I understood your post just fine. We have many members here for whom English is not their first language. No need to apologize.

Welcome to the forums!!
  5. Tony

Tony Still working on it all..

Melbourne, Australia
    Thanks for the info Michal. There are a several of us on this forum seeing Prof De Meirleir. Hopefully we can see how we all go with treatments over time.

Cheers...:)

See more popular forum discussions.