• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Andrew Wakefield links autism to CFS

picante

I have observed that bringing autism into a discussion of vaccine dangers is a red herring. It is always used to distract people from the more general dangers of immune overstimulation and injecting people with neurotoxins. If you really want to know the negative results of overvaccinating people, look at the cases brought before the vaccine court. A victim must fall within fairly narrow parameters to ever get to vaccine court, so there are many negative results you won't see there. But it's a place to start, since the VAERS reporting system is so underutilized as to be almost useless.

That said, I was very interested to hear a bit about your child who was born with autism, Kina.

What we need is a database answering the question: How many people are permanently injured? Unfortunately, there is no support within the FDA, the CDC, or the pharmaceutical industry for such a thing. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil is their approach.

There is a safe way and a reckless way to vaccinate.
We are careering further and further into recklessness, for nothing more than profit.
Rather than creating and engaging in false polemics, why are we not, as a global culture, doing everything we can
to ensure the safest, most beneficial practice for all?

Some people are working very hard on exactly that. Unfortunately, the voice of reason gets drowned out by industry- and media-induced hysteria.

Case in point: If the medical industry was the tiniest bit interested in stopping measles outbreaks altogether, they would be checking to see whether these people have wild virus (which only comes from out of the country these days) or vaccine-strain virus. And then they would take appropriate steps based on which virus it is.

The problem for industry is that they don't want you & me to know that those who've been recently vaccinated for measles are shedding the virus. Instead of admitting that vaccine-strain measles is out there running around, they claim that it originates from unvaccinated kids. Sorry Charlie, but it has to come from either vaccinated kids or from out of the country.

Undisclosed

This thread is being closed for a short time for Moderation purposes.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Undisclosed

I apologize for the delay. I was just going through all the reported posts for February and realized the thread had been moderated but not re-opened.

Thank you.

i have heard of children being diagnosed with autism after a flu-like illness.

my sister was born with terrible constipation..severe....her palms were always soaked from anxiety, even as a baby. at age 6, thanks in part to a very dysfunctional family i am sure, she developed OCD and began withdrawing. now, at age 36, she lives in a group home..having never lived at home permanently since age 8. she has severe ocd, trichotillomania, developmental disorder, ODD, and probably a host of other diagnoses.

i have always wondered, since developing CFS myself, whether some gut flora intervention back then may have saved my sister.

Im sorry to hear about your sister. What age did she start pulling her hair ? Does she also pick her skin? Does she have sweaty palms ? Thank you.

Daffodil

my mom says she started pulling it at around age 7. she also bites the roots off the hair. I thought she was the only one who did this but I read that this is not uncommon. she does not pick her skin. her palms are now better unless there is some particular anxiety, I think. they are never as bad as when she was little, though.
xo