Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ANABOLIC STEROIDS FOLKS?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by TedBakerBoy, Jan 8, 2017.

1. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

by pct I mean any thing to combat your bodys shutdown of its own testosterone production or the increased levels of estrogen that the body will produce/aromatise to be level with testosterone.

I also wouldn't be so sure about the effects of oral steroids. firstly we don't have shots of vodka every day. those that do, often end up with liver problems and a mate of mine was taking dianabol, which is supposedly a bit harsher on the body than the one your talking about, and he was on a higher dose than what your probably planning. still relatively low though, and he very quickly ended up with sore kindneys and a swollen liver.

a bit of milk thistle or similar cant hurt mate

TedBakerBoy likes this.
  2. TedBakerBoy

TedBakerBoy

Glasgow (UK)
    Lol sorry for coming across as arrogant mate. We're all tired of feeling shitty and will try anything to make us get that feeling of the summer of 69 again. Did he feel good on the D-bol? I know what you mean with pct, i was thinking clomid if i do go ahead with this, bare in mind i'm talking about a really low dose.

Oxymetholone a synthetic derivative of testosterone. It therefore has all the effects of testosterone including triggering or aggravating acne. Interestingly oxymetholone enhances the production of erythropoietin. Erythropoietin is a hormone that is made in and excreted from the kidney. It travels to the bone marrow where it stimulates the production of new red blood cells. If your major problem is anemia and it's resultant fatigue.

3. TedBakerBoy

TedBakerBoy

Glasgow (UK)
    oxymetholone a synthetic derivative of testosterone. It therefore has all the effects of testosterone including triggering or aggravating acne. Interestingly oxymetholone enhances the production of erythropoietin. Erythropoietin is a hormone that is made in and excreted from the kidney. It travels to the bone marrow where it stimulates the production of new red blood cells. If your major problem is anemia and it's resultant fatigue

4. TedBakerBoy

TedBakerBoy

Glasgow (UK)
    Oxymetholone improves nitrogen retention and protein synthesis levels. Use of this steroid is also associated with nearly permanent improvements in levels of body strength, aggression, and muscle mass. In addition to these advantages, Anadrol proves to be of great help to athletes who are prone to fatigue or nagging injuries during intense workouts and strength training.

5. knackers323

knackers323 Senior Member

nothats ok. i didnt think you were being arrogant.

hes not a cfser. was taking for bodybuilding reasons.

for sure, id take anything that helps too, just try to minimize risks. ive tried the test route before and it made me much more tired. it can have this effect in healthy people too, but im also looking at giving it another go

TedBakerBoy likes this.
  6. TedBakerBoy

TedBakerBoy

Glasgow (UK)
    I'm not sure what route to approach first I've even heard of Predisone a corticosteroid being used to treat CFS/ME att 5mg to help heal the adrenals. I think this oxymetholone is really worth a look at though it would be like putting batteries in an empty remote.

7. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Prednisone and oxymetholone are 2 very different drugs. Oxymetholone/anadrol is one of the most toxic oral steroids to use, even bodybuilders are extremely careful with using it very infrequently and short duration. There would be much safer options then anadrol. Its really a last resort drug.

8. TedBakerBoy

TedBakerBoy

Glasgow (UK)

but imagine the effects it would have on a CFS'R if it does these things to a normal healthy individual.

9. TedBakerBoy

TedBakerBoy

Glasgow (UK)
    Me young fresh faced at 18 Vs Now 23 CFS

Attached Files:

10. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Sarms, selective androgen receptor modulator has similar anabolic effects of steroids with much great reduction in side effects. Ostarine is one products and said to not only effect muscle but makes it easier to lose weight and can help heal joint and bone injuries. Not sure if it effect red blood cell production etc.

See more popular forum discussions.